GL/AF - Ribbed round polyethylene insert for tubes with welded felt
Ribbed round polyethylene (PE) insert for tubes with welded felt.
Net prices range from EUR 0.5939 to 1.7041.
Kindly note our minimum order amount of €11.00.
Shipping exclusively via GLS, personal pick up possible. Shipping costs »
Material: Base body: Polyethylene (PE), Slide base: felt
- Ribbed inserts are designed for a wall thickness of 1,5 mm. In most cases they can also be used for a tube wall thickness for 1,5 - 2 mm. Please specify the wall thickness with your order.
- Inserts are suitable for application in tubes or equivalent apertures with a free inside diameter corresponding to the nominal measures with a depth for at least the length of shaft.
- Production-related a possible sprue can overlap the length of shaft.
- Material and design of shafts guaranteed stop against drop out and easy assembling.
- The ribs are circulary closed or interrupted.
- The ribs are not suitable for sealing against fluids.